Fluff and Stuff

Dissertating is now a verb...watch as I perform!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Gossip Rawked my World!


The Gossip in Gainesville! Posted by Picasa

The show was, quite frankly, spectacular! The Gossip totally rawked my world! Common Grounds is such a small venue that I was able to meet the band before the show. I talked with Beth Ditto for a few minutes and she was super sweet to me. She also liked my purse! When I nervously asked her if she would play one of my favorite songs, "Yr Mangled Heart," she was all like "Of course! We can totally do that! No problem!" So when they got up on stage, what song do they open with? That's right! *squee* My song came first! I was utterly thrilled. And after seeing her perform I have to admit I have a total girl crush on her. She's just too cool! *sigh*

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Monkey McWearingChaps said...

The lead singer is pretty funny. Although, I don't really remember many details of the concert out here in L.A. because

1) I was bombed

2) Gaz and I were wrapped squid-like around each other. I think at some point we just drunkenly stumbled over to the back of the club on to a pile of cushions.

I remember their music having a sort of disco beat to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home