Fluff and Stuff

Dissertating is now a verb...watch as I perform!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Jakey won a BAFTA!!!


Hee-hee! Perhaps you thought my Jake affliction had been cured? His shining presence has not graced the space of my blog in a while...but never fear. He's back with a vengeance! (Isn't this picture just tooo cute?! What an adorable smile. Mmmm....he's such a charmer.) So enough drooling on my part, down to the exciting news--good old Jakey won the prestigious BAFTA award (British version of the Oscars) for best supporting actor in Brokeback Mountain! I'm positively thrilled by this news. As so many of you know, I've been quite outraged by the lack of hype he's gotten over here in the USA for his work in this film. I don't think he'll get the Oscar unfortunately, but I'm psyched that he got the BAFTA. Those Brits know their stuff, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home