Fluff and Stuff

Dissertating is now a verb...watch as I perform!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my freaking Gawd! Could my secret boyfriend and super hottie Jake Gyllenhaal be trying to hook up with this....??????????

Mischa Barton?!?!?! WTF???? Dude, you can see her breast-plate in this picture. That is not what I call sexy. She's like a walking cadaver with a bobble-head. Why? Why Jake? Why? I shudder to think...about so many things on this one. Not the least of which is the fact that she looks an awful lot like Kirsten Dunst, his ex. *shudder*

I don't begrudge my man his flings, but I mean come on! Pick someone who actually ingests food on a daily basis Jakey! Quite frankly, I'd rather he be having an affair with his dude-pal, who he's been spotted with a lot lately. Check it out here. The other guy is hot too and he clearly isn't ready to blow over under the onslaught of the next small gust of wind. In essence, much better looking than fucking Mischa "I'm anorexic" Barton.

I must go and cleanse the mental palette now....

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Monkey McWearingChaps said...

I don't understand her appeal at all. She's so insipid looking to me...quite like Gwyneth Paltrow but not even as interesting. I don't watch the OC because I watched it back when it was called "90210" but the other girl, Rachel Bilson, is way more attractive.

anyway, it's probably all a cover-up. He's gay...at this point he is the ONLY man in Hollywood not ruled out by Ted Casablanca as being "Toothy Tile" in the Blind Vices in his column.

Either that or he's just really, really freaking weird cuz check this out

Mischa Barton is remniscent of Kirsten Dunst who is a dead ringer (style, looks) for his sister Maggie. I mean, slap some brown dye on Kirsten and she IS Maggie.

Someone ought to tell Jakey-boy that incest went out with the ruling Egyptian dynasties and creepy-ass VC Andrews books.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger mc said...

OMG. I used to love Jake too, but what the hell is up with his taste in women! Did you see Mischa Barton's ex-boyfriend, the one who sleezed grease trails all over the place? I can't understand why they broke up.

Also, Jake's owl shirt really doesn't help either. Only the weird kid in junior high used to wear shirts like that...and that dude used to stick his finger in electric sockets for fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home