Fluff and Stuff

Dissertating is now a verb...watch as I perform!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Color of a Harlot!

Red is apparently my color...what does that say about me? Let's take a look.

RED
Reds are motivated by POWER, seek productivity, and
need to look good to others. Simply stated,
REDS want their own way. They like to be in
the drivers seat and willingly pay the price
to be in a leadership role. REDS value
whatever gets them ahead in life, whether it
be at work, school, or in their personal
relationships. What REDS value, they get
done. They are often workaholics. They will,
however, resist being forced to do anything
that doesnt interest them.
Reds need to appear knowledgeable. They crave
approval from others for their intelligence
and insight. They want to be respected even
more than they want to be loved. They want to
be admired for their logical, practical
minds. REDS are confident, proactive,
visionary, and can be arrogant, selfish, and
insensitive. When you deal with a RED, be
precise, factual, and direct.

What Color Are You?

Hmm...I don't know if this really reflects my "true" personality. I think I fit with some of these characteristics but not others.

I do love a nice scarlet red though. Both for clothing or decorating purposes. Bright but deep reds look good on me with my pasty skin and blondish hair. And I like decorating with red. I find it a soothing color oddly enough. I have a lovely red chenille duvet on my bed that makes me happy every time I see it. Someday I want to own an antique divan with dark wood trim and red velvet upholstory...mmmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home