Fluff and Stuff

Dissertating is now a verb...watch as I perform!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A New Year Means New Jake Pics are Necessary



It's a new year so some new Jake pics are totally needed. Yes, I know. This blog is fast turning into a JG shrine of fangirly nerdishness, but oh well. I likes what I likes folks. And of course, I felt it necessary to offer these up in retaliation for Monkey's cruel comments about JG the other day. He is too cute! As these pictures amply display. That'll teach you to mock my secret boyfriend, yo.

3 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Violet said...

Um..."human Eeyore?" That's cold. I think Gyllenhaal's pretty cute, possibly even as cute as Ryan Reynolds (who, I must admit, seems to have a bum eye which makes him *that much sexier*!). Plus G's a better actor (not a contest, really). Can you imagine _Brokeback Mountain_ with Ryan Reynolds? I think Heath Ledger'd beat him senseless and bury the evidence.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger sparklygrl said...

I agree. I thought it a rather callous comment. Mean, mean Monkey!

I prefer to think of JG as poetically soulful looking. Those gorgeous eyes are just so purty! And those beautiful pouty lips I just want to nibble on...

Violet--Ryan Reynolds has a fabulous torso. Very sculpted. And I hadn't thought about it, but I suppose he does have a wonky eye. Anyway, don't worry about any competition from me. He's yours for the taking! Although I wouldn't be oppossed to some pics...

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger sparklygrl said...

HA! I'd totally forgotten the French video store boy. I must admit, I couldn't quite understand that one.

Dave Gahan on the other hand...well, the man can twirl better than any I've ever seen! And believe me, I'm glad you played DM endlessly rather than Celine Dion or some shit. Plus, I totally wore down my Sleater-Kinney CDs through repeated playing in undergrad. So we were both fabulous and understanding roomies darling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home