Fluff and Stuff

Dissertating is now a verb...watch as I perform!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Many Happy Returns for the New Year!

Last night I went to really lovely New Year's party with friends and met some new fantastic people. There's nothing quite like a good night of conversation with intelligent and charming individuals! Not to mention with great food and wine to complement things! I imbibed entirely too much Riesling and Asti champagne, but it was very nice. My friend Lyndsay and I had planned to go dancing after the clock struck midnight, but time sort of got away from us and we ended up staying at the party until almost 3:00, by which time the clubs had closed. But it was totally fine. Now we're making alternate plans to get our groove on Monday night instead. All in all, this was a fun New Year's to remember!

Today, however, I've been feeling a bit restless. I want to go and do something but I'm not sure what. So instead I've been puttering around my apartment and surfing the Net. But I am happy to say that I have now hit the 30k mark on novel #2! It's been slow going these last 30 pages or so. Now I seem to have gotten back into a writerly groove, so hopefully my output will increase over the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home