Fluff and Stuff

Dissertating is now a verb...watch as I perform!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's an all anime X-Mas!







So, after much deliberation as to how I should spend my lonesome X-Mas, I have decided to gorge myself on an anime fest! Yes, that's right Monkey, I'm going to be watching Ranma 1/2, along with other favorites like Pretear, Kyou Kara Maoh, Gravitation, Fushigi Yugi, and Full Moon O Sagashite. Ah, the sweetness. A long weekend of bishies, drama, romance, and comedy. It will be good fun. Especially since I've been far too busy this semester to really watch any of my anime. Plus, I even bought X months ago and haven't watched it yet (shame on me, I know). Well that will be remedied. Once I finish my article revisions and send them off tomorrow, the fest shall begin in earnest. Huzzah!

I'm even planning to try my hand at teriyaki pizza. One must always have sustenance during a long anime fest of course. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home