Fluff and Stuff

Dissertating is now a verb...watch as I perform!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Dan Radcliffe is too cute for his own good!



Okay, so I went and saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the second time. And once again I felt like an utter and total perv because I find Dan Radcliffe way hot. I mean, a ten year age gap isn't really that big...right? :) No, but seriously, this young man is too cute for his own good. It doesn't help matters that he seems to be my musical soul mate. I was reading this interview with him and it sounds like we have the exact same music collection. It was uncanny! Any guy who loves the Pixies, Sex Pistols, Franz Ferdinand, and more obscure but brilliant stuff like Antony and the Johnsons and godspeed you black emperor already turns me on by the sheer quality of his musical inclinations. *sigh* I can't find guys my own age with equally good taste. Curses! This just makes me sad. Especially as a 26 year old gal like myself probably sounds like an aged crone in the eyes of a 16 year old (who is *ahem* nonetheless "legal" in the UK). :) But you know, Demi has given us older gals something to hope for in the years to come!

Anyway, I really hope this lad continues doing the HP films. I'm really looking forward to the next one as Book 5 is one of my favorites in the series. Plus, I think we really do need to chronicle his path to hottiedom. I'm sure he'll be up there with Jude Law, Ewan McGregor, et al from the British Isles some day soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home