Fluff and Stuff

Dissertating is now a verb...watch as I perform!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Batman Begins and British Manstravaganza!





I'm ashamed to admit, big comic book nerd that I am, that I didn't see Batman Begins in the theater when it came out. Honestly, I meant to. But with one thing or another it just didn't happen. So when it came out on DVD I put it at the top of my Netflix queue and it arrived today. Well. Let me just say, while I'm waiting for my Jake Gyllenhaal fix (Brokeback Mountain finally gets here next Friday!) Christian Bale will totally do. The man is ripped. Seriously ripped. Violet and I were watching the movie together and we just couldn't handle the hotness factor! Because not only is Christian Bale in it, but Cillian Murphy is in the movie as well! Sweet Jesus! The hottie quotient of the film is crazy. I mean Katie Holmes is in it and all, but quite frankly I forgot her character's name after the first ten minutes and she was so peripheral to the narrative that I didn't really focus on her much. All the pertinent interactions occur between Christian Bale and Liam Neeson, or CB and Cillian Murphy (so hot! I had me a little Velvet Goldmine moment or two), or CB and Michael Caine, or CB and Gary Oldman. Talk about the ultimate British manstravaganza wet dream! Dude! Throw Ewan McGregor in next time and they'll totally be set. It was awesome.


1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger sparklygrl said...

*GASP!* How dare you slander my precious JG! He is NOT gross. He's super sexy with those dreamy blue eyes, tousled hair, and sweet, sweet bod. Yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home